Poor, poor Barbra Streisand whose initials happen to be B.S.
This horrible, affective, whiny has-been is soooo unhappy that Donald Trump will become president in less than 10 days.
After Meryl Streep’s ugly anti-Trump rant — she mocked “football and mixed martial arts,” falsely claimed Trump wants to deport all foreigners, and accused Trump of being a bully — at the Golden Globes awards show on the weekend, Streisand came to Streep’s defense.
“I thought she said what she said beautifully,” Streisand told MSNBC while in a dentist’s chair. “And It’s easy enough to see the video online of Trump mocking — you just showed it — I completely agree with Meryl. It was a heartbreaking moment and so beneath the dignity of the presidency, let alone any respectful person. What we need more is kindness and common decency. And what he did, how he reacted and how he needs — he has the need to talk back and insult anybody who doesn’t agree with him, and that’s pretty disgraceful.”
Streep and Streisand were referring to the since-debunked claim that Trump mocked journalist Serge F. Kovaleski because of his physical disabilities. Kovaleski is reportedly afflicted by arthrogryposis, a congenital condition that restricts the movement of the muscles in his arms.
Angie Grove put together a video available at Catholics4Trump that shows that Trump is an equal-opportunity mocker. Trump mocks lots of people by making spastic, jerky movements as shown in this video:
Of course Streisand wasn’t concerned when early in his presidency Barack Obama mocked Special Olympics competitors. To her, Obama can do no wrong.
In the MSNBC interview, Streisand continued, saying “What’s the signal to little children who watch television and see this behavior of the soon-to-be president of the United States? Little girls were heartbroken when Hillary Clinton didn’t get to to be president. So I think it’s what they see. Children will listen, I sang that in a song once, and you know they will see and they will learn. And you know I’m in the middle of having my teeth cleaned. You caught me at a disadvantage.”
She added, “That is why you can’t trust anything he says because if you get on his wrong side, he will blast you negatively…”
Boo hoo hoo.
Streisand also has a long history of funding causes ranging from the merely bad to the truly evil.
Her eponymous foundation gave $10,000 to the Justice Through Music Project founded by convicted “Speedway Bomber” Brett Kimberlin.
Other recipients of Barbra Streisand Foundation money since 1999 include:
- the notoriously corrupt Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation ($867,500)
- the left-wing People for the American Way ($237,500)
- the class-warfare-spreading Institute for America’s Future ($160,000)
- the George Soros-funded slander shop Media Matters for America ($125,000)
- the Saul Alinsky-inspired US Action Education Fund ($117,500)
- ACORN-affiliated voter fraud-promoting Project Vote ($85,000)
- the unscientific Union of Concerned Scientists ($82,500)
- the pro-Islamic Republic of Iran Ploughshares Fund ($60,000)
- the subversive Tides Center ($56,500)
- the violence-promoting Center for Community Change ($42,500)
- the arithmetically challenged Center on Budget and Policy Priorities ($30,000)
- Common Cause Education Fund ($25,000)
- the evil, criminal community organizing group ACORN ($15,000)
- the racist National Council of La Raza ($15,000)
So Babs’ hands aren’t exactly clean.